What Symptoms Will You Have When You Get End-Stage of Renal Disease
Date :2020-01-16 Click :
End-stage of renal disease(ESRD), also called end-stage kidney disease, is the most advanced stage of kidney failure.
People are scared when we mention end stage of renal disease which brings lot of pain for patients. Actually this result is development of all kinds of chronic kidney diseases.
Do you know what symptoms dose this disease have?
1. Ochriasis. When kidney function to secrete hemopoietin declines, patients will get anemia. And it is difficult to be found by patients at the beginning due its slow progress. Doctor just give simple anemia-treatment which can delay the condition.
2. Poor appetite. With kidney function decreasing, waste and excess water build up in blood, damaging digestive function. Most patients don’t know the reason and pay attention to, resulting in condition aggravation.
Gradually, other related symptoms will come out like nausea,vomiting, frequent defecate, diarrhea, and etc.
3. Fatigue and tiredness. This is the earliest sign of end-stage of renal disease.
4. Edema. Usually you will find edema of eyes and face in the early morning and legs or feet in the afternoon. All these edema will remit after having a rest. At this end stage, your other organs can also have edema like heart, chest, abdomen which is more dangerous.
5. High blood pressure. Our kidneys have function to discharge water and sodium. When kidneys are damaged, redundant water and sodium will stay in our body which stimulates kidneys to secrete some substance of increasing blood pressure.
6. Urine volume reduces. Patients urination becomes less and less till anuria, especially for dialysis patients.
Though it is very difficult to treat end-stage of renal disease, it is not untreatable. As long as you take proper treatment and cooperate with doctors, your disease can be controlled well. Wish you an early recovery!