What Symptoms dose Hypertenstive Nephropathy Have
Date :2020-01-14 Click :
Hypertension is a leading cause of kidney disease in the world. Hypertensive nephropathy is a pathological pattern of kidneys which is caused by uncontrolled or long time of hypertension. High blood pressure can damage blood vessels, slow down blood flow to weaken kidney function of filtration and blood pressure regulation. So long time hypertension has great chance to cause kidney failure. Uncontrolled blood pressure will make renal failure earlier.
High blood pressure increases pressure of blood vessels which results in protein leakage into urine. Once protein leaks out, the kidney filtration system will be injured, making vicious circle.
Symptoms of hypertensive nephropathy:
1. When you see foam in your urine and lasts long time, it indicates that a lot of protein leaks out.
2. Urine colour change. Generally speaking, the urine will become cloudy and deep colour like strong tea.
3. Urine volume change. Our normal urine output is 1500ml, around 4-8 times urination per day. If you find urine output decreases or increases suddenly without profuse sweating or reduced water intake, you need pay attention to. It is better to do related test to hospital in case here is kidney problem. Therefore, you can do early detection and early treatment.
4. Increased nocturia. Normal people go to toilet about 0-1 time every night. If you go to urinate frequently at night,such as 3-4 times, it may tell you that your kidneys are not good.
5. Edema. It often occurs in the early morning, such as on your face and eyes and fades after mild exercise. But it can become serious after some strenuous exercise or overwork.
6. Backache. Backache can be caused by many reasons besides renal disease. However, it is usually kidney problem when you have touching pain.(you feel pain when touch the back)
Essential hypertension is fairly common and may not present symptoms for a long time. So please control your blood pressure well and keep good life habit, to prevent hypertensive kidney disease.